Friday 29 August 2008

Lost in the wilderness...

Eek, it has been week!

Last time I wrote anything here, I was bemoaning how much I dislike Fridays, and here we are again. I'm going to think positive this week though, because last time, it was as if I'd given myself permission to slacken off and although it wasn't a massive disaster, I definitely let go of the reins a bit.

This, coupled with the scales playing silly buggers meant that I really had no idea where I was weight-wise come Monday. I have been getting all sorts of silly readings whereby the scales seemed to be adding and losing pounds every five minutes. I am obviously going to have to invest in some new, more reliable ones. My hubby is rather overweight and I'm now beginning to suspect that he's been leaping on them and has destroyed the mechanism!!

In the mean time, I've taken some measurements and if I can't get the scales to say anything sensible, I'll need to start working from these instead. Clothes have certainly been more comfortable and some even look okay too. No reason to go shopping just yet...nothing is falling off me, but at least I don't feel quite so trussed up anymore.

Now fitting in a much more flattering manner is....

White, wide legged linen trousers, size 18 (yes, I've got two pairs of these as well as the brown ones!)
Bright orange cotton camisole, size 16
Purple ruffly cardigan, size 16
Purple earrings, orange necklace, orange bangle
Bare feet just now....will have to sort out shoes later.

No comments: