Sunday 10 August 2008

Like waiting for Christmas



I'm such a saddo. I woke up this morning all excited and for a minute or two, couldn't work out why. And then I realised....one more day till the end of the first week of my diet. One more day to get the official reading on how much I've lost this week. So of course, I hopped on the scales to see what they say today, one day before the official weigh-in day. I really wish I hadn't because tomorrow is now bound to be a disappointment; either I'll be the same as today, which is good, but not that exciting, or I'll have gained three pounds because the scales are crap. It's tempting to eat nothing all day to try and make sure that the scales give me a good result tomorrow but I won't because that way madness lies.


On the plus side, the sun has returned to grace us. If it would just stay like this, I could take my tent down from the garden ready to go camping proper at the weekend.


Must work out how to do "diet" camping food. I'm not sure sausages and beans for every meal is in the plan! In fact the list of things I "must do" today would fill several blogs and kill anyone reading from instant boredom.

Oh, and today I'm wearing:

Housework clothes. There's bathrooms to be scrubbed and sartorial elegance isn't really required. Later, if the sun stays sunny and the clouds stay away, I have a blue/green/lime/white floral A-line skirt (18) to wear with a white vest top, green cardigan and flipflops. Otherwise, jeans and a jumper.

Too late. That's rain I can hear. I'm sure I don't deserve this!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oooh Kath! I just came here from my own blog and my heart skipped with excitement when I saw your tent!

I'm so tragic LOL!

Good luck for the weigh in!