Monday 27 October 2008

Find me, somebody to lo-ove....

So, I have been trawling through contacts and links this week, and here are the seven other blogs that I'd like to award with an I Love Your Blog Award:

1. The Happy Snapper Chronicals
2. Miss Frugality
3. Over the Pondlife
4. Three Buttons
5. Just Stuff
6. Such a pretty face
7. Inside a black apple

I haven't managed to be all clever like Wendy was and provide snazzy links within this post. I did try, but I gave myself toothache and gave up. All of them are now listed down the left hand side of my own blog, so you should be able to go and give them all a gander!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks so much for the award.I feel honoured :-))

S said...

Thanks from me to and now I have to choose 7. Hmmm of to have a think.

Angela said...

Thank you : )

Angela xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award, you are a kind woman.

Don't s'pose the rpize is a Kath-decorated homemade cake....?! No, I didn't think so ! lol